BOYS DRESS CODE
- ECC polo shirts and PE Uniforms can be purchased at Island Girl. Extra clothes to work in should be brought to school.
- Navy blue long or short pants. Pants must be at the waist with a belt. Belts must be blue or black. Long pants must reach to the shoes and pants are NOT allowed to be tucked in socks.
- Navy blue, black or white socks
- Black or navy blue dress shoes; black, navy blue or grey tennis, small amount of colour trim acceptable. No slippers.
- No jewelry except watch. Watches must be simple and in neutral colors such as black, brown, beige, white, silver or gold with a small amount of colour for trim allowed. No ornamentation.
- Jackets, sweaters and sweatshirts should be black, navy blue and plain. No hoods to be worn during school hours.
- Hair: boys should be clean shaven, with neat and conservative haircuts – no patches or designs in hair – low fade is acceptable, school boy haircuts. (see Zion’s great example below!). NO notching of eyebrows allowed.